Products and Services
- Research and development in various areas of computer simulation technologies.
- Implementation of distributed simulation systems and infrastructures.
- Development of software in particular for simulation and networking applications.
- HLA Training.
- Distributed interactive simulation technologies (DIS, HLA).
- Advanced distributed learning (ADL).
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulations using MIL-STD-1553B.
- Space flight simulation and spacecraft guidance and control.
- Technologies for ground segment simulation and test facilities for space systems.
- Space applications (payload simulation, re-entry, etc.).
- Technologies for critical on-board systems.
- Embedded systems.
GTI6 experts are well recognised by space avionics, on-board software validation, simulation and distributed simulation communities and industry world-wide due to participation in many Conferences, Simposia and Exhibitions proving high level of company’s expertise:
EXPERIENCE AND DEVELOPMENT CAPABILITIES:
- Senior Consultants with more than 20 years experience in design and development of aerospace and defence systems (on-board and ground system technologies)
- Senior Consultants with more than 20 years experience in management of large international aerospace and computing projects
- Junior consultants in computing, simulation and telecommunication engineering
Most of the work related to software development and support of space simulation facilities for the ISS (in Russia and Western Europe) is being done by Russian freelance contractors. This allows to use unique experience in space programmes accumulated in Russia and reduce development costs.
All our staff and freelance contractors hold Ph.D. or Master degrees.